The wp plug-in Smart WooCommerce Search is perfect to get. This extension is created by YummyWP. YummyWP is a WP devver. For this extension to download you need to have at least wp version 4.2. In total it hasat last 21 people that rated Smart WooCommerce Search.
Smart WooCommerce Search is used 10.000 times! The plugin has a score of 94 out for 100, 19 people gave it a 5 star rating.
Questions about Smart WooCommerce Search
How can I install Smart WooCommerce Search
Most common question for Smart WooCommerce Search
Where do I download Smart WooCommerce Search?
You can get this plugin with the Download button.
How do I use Smart WooCommerce Search?
The docs about the plugin can be read on several locations. You can find it via the wordpress website
Is Smart WooCommerce Search safe to use?
Ofcourse it’s very safe to download Smart WooCommerce Search. But you make sure to always be up to date with WordPress, and do not skip your backups
Where van we get support for Smart WooCommerce Search?
Via the website of the developer|wordpress|the wordpress forum you wil get the support from the developer
|Name||Smart WooCommerce Search|
|Last update||2022-02-21 11:43am GMT|
Improve customer experience and boost your sales with Smart WooCommerce Search plugin for WordPress websites. Powerful, amazing and efficient!
With this Instant Ajax WooCommerce search plugin, your customers will be able to find any product on your online store. Just enter the required keyword and the plugin will start viewing all WooCommerce products one by one.
This plugin is indispensable for sites with a large number of product items.
You can completely customize your smart search. In addition, the plugin integrates seamlessly into the WooCommerce Product Search widget.
You have the opportunity to create your Smart Search widget and paste it on any of the pages of the site (to do this, use the “Code” widget in DIVI) using a shortcode [smart_search id = “1 ″]. You can also place it on the sidebar using the Smart Search widget. Replace the default theme search using a shortcode.
An important advantage is that WooCommerce Search is compatible with Elementor (you can find the required widget in the list of Elementor widgets). It is also compatible with the WPBakery Page Builder plugin.
Also you can replace default Avada search with a smart search in an easy way.
Give it a try and enjoy:)
- Search results with images and prices
- Simple integration into default search widgets
- Elementor compatible
- DIVI compatible
- WPBakery Page Builder ( Visual Composer ) compatible
- Search by product SKU
- Search in product Categories
- Search in product Tags
- Multisite support
- Allow/disallow searching in selected product categories
- Exclude “Out of stock” products from search results
- Multiple words search
- Translation ready
- Search Exclude plugin compatible
- Search in product attributes
- Search in custom fields
- Search in custom taxonomies
- Search in product brands
- Search in product variations
- Search in custom post types
- WPML compatible
- Polylang compatible
- Stop words
- Search results with “Out of stock” label
- Search results with “Sale” label
- Search results with “Featured” label
- Search results with “Add to Cart” button
- ACF plugin compatible
- Custom Post Type UI plugin compatible
- Ultimate WooCommerce Brands plugin compatible
- More customization and styling settings