The plugin for wordpress Image Watermark is perfect to get. This plug-in is build by dFactory. dFactory is a WordPress plugin developer. For this plugin to download you need to have at least wordpress v 4.3. Total there areat last 164 users that review Image Watermark.
Image Watermark is used 50.000 times! The plugin has a score of 78 out for 100, 107 users gave it a 5 star rating.
Questions about Image Watermark
Where can I install Image Watermark
Common question for Image Watermark
Where do I download Image Watermark?
You can download the plug-in via the Download button.
How do I use Image Watermark?
The documentation for the extension can be read on several locations. You can find it via the wordpress website
Is Image Watermark safe to get?
Ofcourse it’s very safe to download Image Watermark. But you make sure to always update your WordPress, and don forget your wordpress backup
How van we get support for Image Watermark?
Via the site of the developer|wordpress|the wordpress forum you wil get support from the developer
|Last update||2022-02-24 12:13pm GMT|
Image Watermark allows you to automatically watermark images uploaded to the WordPress Media Library and bulk watermark previously uploaded images.
For more information, check out plugin page at dFactory, documentation page or plugin support forum.
- Bulk watermark – Apply watermark option in Media Library actions
- Watermark images already uploaded to Media Library
- GD LIbrary and ImageMagic support
- Image backup functionality
- Option to remove watermark
- Flexible watermark position
- Watermark image preview
- Set watermark offset
- Select post types where watermark will be aplied to uploaded images or select adding watermark during any image upload
- Select from 3 methods of aplying watermark size: original, custom or scaled
- Set watermark transparency / opacity
- Select image format (baseline or progressive)
- Set image quality
- Protect your images from copying via drag&drop
- Disable right mouse click on images
- Disable image protection for logged-in users
- .pot file for translations included