The plugin for wordpress Social Gallery and Widget is perfect to use. This extension is build by Catch Plugins. Catch Plugins is a WP plug-in creator. For this plugin to work you need to have at least wp v 4.9. In total there areat last 3 users that rated Social Gallery and Widget.
Social Gallery and Widget is used 30.000 times! It has a score of 86 out for 100, 2 people gave it a 5 star score.
Questions about Social Gallery and Widget
Where can I install Social Gallery and Widget
Where can I download Social Gallery and Widget?
You can download this plugin with the Download button.
How can I use Social Gallery and Widget?
The documentation about this extension can be found on several locations. You can read it via the wordpress website
Is Social Gallery and Widget safe to use?
Ofcourse it’s very safe to download Social Gallery and Widget. But you have to be sure to always be up to date with WP, and don forget your website backup
Where van I get support for Social Gallery and Widget?
Via the website of the developer|wordpress|the wordpress forum you wil get support from the developer
|Name||Social Gallery and Widget|
|Last update||2022-02-24 5:27am GMT|
Social Gallery and Widget Plugin, a simple yet quality WordPress plugin, will help you create stunning galleries of Instagram images. This plugin adds the posts from your Instagram account that you want to showcase on your website. You can display the Instagram photos from any public Instagram account.
You can add Instagram Feed as Gallery or Widget on your website. Simply either drag-and-drop the plugin in the widget area or you can add a shortcode from your WordPress dashboard if you want to place a copy of your Instagram feed directly onto your post/page.
If you choose to add the Instagram Feed on your widget area, all you need to do is add the title and your Instagram username. You can display up to 20 posts from your public Instagram account. It also gives you the power to customize the size of your Instagram images — large, small and thumbnail.
- Super easy to set up
- Completely Responsive and mobile friendly
- Display thumbnail, small or large-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Adjust number of feeds to be displayed, display up to 30 Instagram feeds
Add as Widget
- Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress Administration Screens and click the Widget menu in the Theme Customizer
- Open the sidebar to which you wish to add the Social Gallery and Widget
- Find the Social Gallery and Widget in the list of Widgets
- Click and drag the Widget to the spot you wish it to appear
Embedding Instagram Feed (as Shortcode in Post/Page)
- Click on Social Gallery and Widget shortcode button in the toolbar
- Fill up the form and click ‘Insert Shortcode’ button
- Click on Save/Update button
Manually, to embed Instagram Feed on posts and pages, add the [catch-instagram-feed-gallery-widget] shortcode to a post or page. The shortcode will display Instagram Feed in different ways, depending on how you use the optional attributes to customize the Instagram Feed.
- title: Title for Social Gallery Widget.
- username: Instagram account’s username of which you want to display feed.
- number: Number of feeds in shortcode. Defaults to 6. (number, 1-30)
- size: Select image size to be displayed.
[catch-instagram-feed-gallery-widget title=”Social Gallery and Widget” username=”catch.themes” number=”6″ size=”standard_resolution”]
The example will display 6 Instagram feed of ‘catch.themes’ in 3 column with large sized images.